Currently, we have 2 very exciting opportunities at the Castle Partnership: a Medical Receptionist and a Partner/Salaried GP – please read below for details…
We are currently seeking a full time Medical Receptionist/Admin person to join our busy and progressive Partnership. Hours of work will be 36 per week. The successful candidates will be expected to work across all 3 sites. Working patterns as follows:
Monday 0800 – 1800
Tuesday 0800 – 1800
Thursday 0800 – 1800
Friday 0800 – 1800
We are seeking flexible and adaptable candidates with excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure. You must be proactive, enthusiastic, possess a strong team spirit and be comfortable working within a variety of teams.
General Practice and SystmOne experience would be advantages but not essential.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
All correspondence will be conducted by email.
Closing date: Thursday 21st June, 2018 . Interview date: TBA
THE CASTLE PARTNERSHIP – PARTNER/SALARIED GP REQUIRED
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Castle Partnership for a 5 – 8 session Partner/Salaried GP to work across our three surgeries at Mile End Road, Tuckswood and Gurney but based at Mile End Road. This post would ideally suit someone who is ambitious and as passionate about Primary Care as we are, delivering care within diverse areas of Norwich. An interest in undergraduate or postgraduate teaching would be welcomed. We are a collaborative Partnership and are supportive of career development both within and outside the Practice.
- We are a well-regarded and well-established training practice
- We host 2nd, 4th and 5th Year Medical Students from Norwich Medical School
- We are a Research accredited practice
- There is Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurse and HCA support
- Established SystmOne practice with in-house IT support
- We score consistently highly in QOF and Enhanced Services
- Approximately 17,000 patients across 3 sites with varying demographics
- We are conveniently positioned for excellent schools (state and private sector)
- Norwich is a fabulous city to live in and is also close to beautiful countryside and coast.
- We are a friendly team – we meet daily for coffee at 11am
- You can find out more about us at www.castle-partnership.co.uk
- If you would like to visit the practice and have an informal chat regarding the position please contact Bev Bulcock on 01603 251326 or 07540 747785 or
Application (CV and covering letter) by 21.06.18 to Bev Bulcock by email at email@example.com or by post to Castle Partnership, Mile End Road Surgery, 29 Mile End Road, Norwich, NR4 7QX