THE CASTLE PARTNERSHIP – PARTNER/SALARIED GP REQUIRED
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Castle Partnership for a full-time partner/salaried GP to work across our three surgeries at Mile End Road, Tuckswood and Gurney but based at Mile End Road. We would also consider applications for working part-time. This post would ideally suit someone who is ambitious and as passionate about Primary Care as we are, delivering care within diverse areas of Norwich. An interest in undergraduate or postgraduate teaching would be welcomed. We are a collaborative Partnership and are supportive of career development both within and outside the Practice.
- We are a well-regarded and well-established training practice
- We host 2nd, 4th and 5th Year Medical Students from Norwich Medical School
- We are a Research accredited practice
- There is Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurse and HCA support
- Established SystmOne practice with in-house IT support
- We score consistently highly in QOF and Enhanced Services
- Approximately 17,000 patients across 3 sites with varying demographics
- We are conveniently positioned for excellent schools (state and private sector)
- Norwich is a fabulous city to live in and is also close to beautiful countryside and coast.
- We are a friendly team – we meet daily for coffee at 11am
- You can find out more about us at www.castle-partnership.co.uk
- If you would like to visit the practice and have an informal chat regarding the position please contact Bev Bulcock on 01603 251326 or 07540 747785 or
Application (CV and covering letter) by 28.02.18 to Bev Bulcock by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Castle Partnership, Mile End Road Surgery, 29 Mile End Road, Norwich, NR4 7QX
VACANCY FOR A PRACTICE NURSE
The Castle Partnership is a friendly and supportive practice with 16, 500 patients. We are looking for an experienced Practice Nurse with chronic disease management experience to join our cohesive, forward thinking team. We are located on three sites across Norwich.
Duties and qualifications to include:
- Chronic Disease Management,
- Family Planning,
- Childhood & Travel Vaccinations
- General Treatment Room Duties.
36 hours per week, salary negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications.
Experience desirable but training will be given to the right candidate. Flexibility to cover holidays and sickness essential.
The successful candidate will be RGN1/NMC registered, have a flexible working approach and have the ability to work independently and with a wide range of professionals. They will possess excellent interpersonal and IT skills, with experience of SystmOne desirable.
Desirable experience would include management of long-term conditions, minor illness, ability to take pathological specimens, wound care, vaccinations, knowledge of Quality Outcome Framework (QOF). Working within a larger organisation will allow the opportunity for personal and role development in the innovation of healthcare provision. It will also provide the possibility of multi-site working, thus a UK driving licence is desirable.
Application (CV and covering letter) to Bev Bulcock by email at email@example.com or by post to Castle Partnership, Mile End Road Surgery, 29 Mile End Road, Norwich, NR4 7QX